Transition your wardrobe easily from summer to fall in a few easy steps.
This in-between weather can be tricky, with the right amount of layering and closed-toe shoes, you’ll be ready in no time!
Fair warning!!! Summer blowout & special sales on shorts and summer items ends soon.
- Button-down tops are a great transition because of layering! Wear alone with shorts on a warmer day, or layer with a graphic tee, leggings, ankle boots, and a scarf for breezy days.
- Keep up with mix-matching patterns, prints, textures, and styles. Wear chunky sweaters with a leather skort for a dressier look.
- Light denim can be worn right through fall. Hang onto your bright summer hues as well, as bold colors made the cut this fall.
- Kimono’s have found their home in many wardrobes over the past few weeks. Whether you loved them over cut-off shorts or with leggings, both looks are a win-win.
- Lightweight knits will get you through the day without a jacket, and without being too warm. Flannel is always popular come apple picking season!
- Don’t forget how powerful a great leather jacket can be! Try with a mini tank dress, skirt & crop combo, or with a flirty dress!
- Look cute in your little black tunic by topping it with an open front cardigan and tan wedge booties.
Shop these styles now! Listed in order of appearance:
Totally Taupe Tunic (coming soon), Leather Leggings, Cathy Flats, Country Side Plaid Top, Bottomed Out Sweater, Tunic Shift Dress (SIMILAR: Anything Bows Dress), Shattered Cardigan, Unleash Wedge Bootie