So, let’s cut to the chase; fall has basically arrived, and with school starting up again and jobs commencing regular schedules, I thought it would only be appropriate to discuss some of the amazing beauty trends we have to look forward to! At Vamped Boutique we’ve got the works between sweaters, jeans, blazers, and boots. Browse our website or stop in store to shop the newest arrivals!
Now, back to beauty! See what’s hot right now and what will continue to trend throughout the fall and winter season of 2014.
- Metallic touches
- Spider-like lashes, think Twiggy and other iconic 60’s models
- White eyeliner on the bottom rim (this may not be brand new to some, but it certainly is prevalent this fall season)
- Glowing bronzer and shimmering blush
- Going bare, wear as little make-up as you can, when possible
- Windswept updo or messy loose bun, use bobbi pins to secure loose strands and frame your face
- Mermaid waves
- Unique braids and twists <– our inspiration via Pinterest!
- Classic low ponytail
- Hair accessories
- Off-duty ballerina – high bun with a little wiggle room (not super tight)
- The center part…. it’s still in.
- Barely-there nudes
- Deep red and burgundy
- Very shiny metallics