When browsing through Pinterest and various magazines, we can’t help but always wonder, how do these celebs look SO cute? Pinterest is great for finding all sorts of outfits for any occasion, celebrity inspired or not. Well, my friends, Vamped Boutique has quite the selection of super cute items as well. Below I’ve put together a few pieces mocking outfits I found on Pinterest and the like. Use creativity with your fashion, try to mix and match pieces you find in our store, and from what is already in your own closet. We understand–it’s not that easy for everyone. So, just ask us! (Speak up while in store or if you’re an avid online shopper, shoot us an email with your question at email@example.com). We are more than happy to help you create your perfect outfit.
1. Loose-fitted floral bottoms paired with a dainty crop top and oversize cardi make us swoon.
2. Gweneth Paltrow sports the rhinestone and embellished trend well, don’t you think? Here’s our take, in ivory or black.
3. To be honest, Kim K sometimes makes us question her outfit choices, but this shorts and blazer combo is on point!
4. Mary-Kate Olsen even looks cute while running to Starbucks. Ugh, could we expect any less?
5. Lauren Conrad is definitely one of my fashion icons. Her style is always so effortless but still trendy.
Who do you look to for style sense? What outfits are you loving lately?